Bright, airy and able to make you feel at home and cozy from the get-go, the 200 Square Foot Tiny House in Hawaii by Jay Nelson is as beautiful as it is comfortable. This 200 square foot cabin is tiny in the sense of its size, but once you step foot inside of it, you’ll realize just how much space you have to work with. This house was built in under two months and used 25,000 pounds of completely salvaged, sophisticated and sustainable redwood. It is ideal for a tranquil escape or for hosting small parties in the heart of one of the most sought-after tropical landscapes.
There are huge windows and a skylight that provide natural lighting and a refreshing breeze. The open floor plan comes with a loft level for sleeping that is accessible by stairs. It sits at the top of the ultra tall ceilings that help further the spacious nature of this tiny house in the heart of Hawaii.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017
- Peka Peka House - October 23, 2017