Whether you are an aid worker who needs the knife to help rescue individuals caught in tough situations, an explorer and survivalist who needs a top quality knife to make it in the world, a hunter who needs the best of the best when it comes to their knives or just a collector, you can find the most versatile and durable knives with Benchmade. The Benchmade – Anthem 781 Knife, Drop-Point is no different. This knife, made out of durable American made CPM-20CV premium stainless steel, comes with impeccable edge retention that works hand in hand with the blade’s resistance to corrosion to provide you with a durable, sharp knife that will stand the test of time.
Alongside its superior cutting ability, the handle of this knife has been weather bronze anodized and uses a chevron pattern that helps to provide a comfortable and ergonomic feel. The single piece billet titanium handle features an impressive weight to strength ratio that gives remarkable performance no matter what you use it for. Perfect for left-handed and right-handed people alike, the Benchmade – Anthem 781 Knife, Drop-Point features two omega style springs that are posed one on each liner, giving the locking bar plenty of inertia to effectively engage the tang of the knife. By getting this durable and resilient knife as a gift to yourself or to another, you are giving the gift of unmatched quality and a knife that can outperform even your wildest expectations.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- Jaguar E-type Zero - November 6, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- Time of Your Life: Top 10 Best Luxury Watch Brands in the World - November 3, 2017
- Killspencer Utility Weekender - November 2, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017