Listening to music, like many other forms of entertainment and pastimes, has evolved over time and continues to do so with the Beyerdynamic Xelento Wireless Earbuds. Wireless, ergonomic and with impeccable auditory integrity, these headphones are ideal for those on the go who do not have the time or the desire to fumble with clumsy cords.
The Beyerdynamic Xelento Wireless Earbuds feature impeccable sound quality that is not often heard in Bluetooth earphones. It features both a remote control and a hands-free microphone that makes it simple to control without ever having to stop what you are doing. The battery life lasts for up to five hours and can go with you wherever you go.
With the Beyerdynamic Xelento Wireless Earbuds, you can experience sound superior to any other Bluetooth headphone you’ve used. Its Qualcomm aptX HD™ codecs allow for beautiful transmission through Bluetooth that is simply unmatched. High resolution, faithful sound is achieved flawlessly through the Xelento wireless system without worrying about the bulk of cords.
What is quality without comfort? The Qualcomm® aptX HD™ codecs are made with your ears in mind. The cases have been given an ergonomic shape while the molded ear tips align with the shape of virtually any ear by conforming to your unique shape. By way of this, noise on the outside is reduced, allowing you to immerse yourself in the music you are listening to, the game you are playing or the film you are viewing without interruption.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017
- Peka Peka House - October 23, 2017