With the production of the Tesla Model S, there has been no real competition on the market; nothing could stand up to its unique nature, sophisticated design and incredible visuals, but that is all about to change with the introduction of the BMW i Vision Dynamics Concept. BMW has always been very serious about its electric vehicles, and this car is another step in that direction. They take what they do to heart and that shows with this car, proving their commitment to their one of a kind luxury designs.
The BMW i Vision Dynamics Concept is a four door design that features a 373 mile range that can certainly go the distance. This car is able to reach zero to 60 miles per hour in a mere four seconds, propelling the car to top speeds in no time at all. The top speed offered by the BMW i Vision Dynamics Concept is 120 miles per hour. A true testament to the ideology and philosophy of BMW, this new vehicle comes with a wrap around, flowing, beautiful sheet metal that is smooth and giving but comes with sharp angles and defined edges, a trademark of the BMW design that is not missed in this car. There are huge illuminated twin kidney grilles on the front of the car to help differentiate it from the norm from top to bottom. Upon its debut, it will fill in the BMW’s sedan line up. Learn more on BMW.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017
- Peka Peka House - October 23, 2017