The Bowlus Road Chief has taken clear inspiration from the classic days of American travel. Made from durable materials built to outlast a lifetime of use, the Bowlus Road Chief features polished aircraft grade aluminum that has been given tactile rivets for stability. Elliptical windows with brass screens provide exceptional views wherever the road takes you. The interior of the Bowlus Road Chief is just as beautiful as its exterior and makes the perfect setting for long road trips, camping weekends or simple, quiet afternoon retreats.
Road Chief uses superior aerodynamics that make this traveling pod efficient while traveling at highway speeds. Its rounded front tapers down to a thinner tail which helps direct the air around the trailer which produces little drag and maximum fuel economy. This turns it into one of the easiest, most efficient traveling trailers around. Its hardware is just as efficient, with everything from the air conditioning unit to the propane tank being tucked away securely inside of the shell. There are no unsightly and bulky sports racks that add to the drag, and all of your gear can be stored inside securely using the built-in cargo area.
No matter what you choose to store inside of it, the Bowlus Road Chief can carry up to 700 pounds of weight. Bring along your bicycle, your kayak and any other large sports items without fear of weighing it down. Its independent suspended torsion axle helps ensure that the trailer remains stable, and it comes with 8.5 inches of ground clearance to ensure that this Bowlus Road Chief is ready to go wherever you go.
Learn More Here.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017