Choosing a cologne is not an endeavor that should be taken lightly. The way that you smell when you enter into a room can make or break your entrance and can say more about your personality than you may realize. You need a cologne that embodies everything that you stand for, and with the Creed Aventus Cologne, you can do just that. This fragrance is a sophisticated one that has been specifically crafted for individuals who seize the day and capture every moment, acting on each one as if it were the last.
Crafted in France, this fragrance was inspired by the life of an ancient emperor in order to embody his power, strength and success. It was introduced to the market by a sixth generation perfumer in 2010 and has since become the highest selling fragrance from their brand. Aventus means “from the wind,” and honors a man that is driven to lead a rich and successful life.
The Creed Aventus Cologne features the main fragrance of rich, tree-ripened fruits that are picked at the perfect time. This fruity scent contains an abundance of decadent notes that accent their scent. The most prominent top notes of the cologne include blackcurrant leaves, bergamot, pineapple and apple. The middle notes are comprised of earthy scents to balance the fruits, including birch, pinkberries, patchouli and jasmine. Finally, the bottom notes are oakmoss, musk, amergris and vanilla for just a hint of sweetness.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- 27 Best Watches for Men Under $100 - November 13, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- Jaguar E-type Zero - November 6, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- Time of Your Life: Top 10 Best Luxury Watch Brands in the World - November 3, 2017
- Killspencer Utility Weekender - November 2, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017