Motorcycles are so much more than something that gets to you a place and back home again like so many cars and trucks. They are something that takes you on wild adventures through the curving roads of the mountains to the strips by the ocean and through the busy streets downtown. They should be treated with reverence, and that is exactly what the FA-13 Combat Bomber Motorcycle does.
The Confederate FA-13 Combat Bomber Motorcycle is one of the last bikes that was ever manufactured under the Confederate brand. This company, based out of Alabama, has changed its name to Curtiss Motorcycles after the man Glenn Curtiss, offering one last farewell to the old brand name with this Motorcycle. This custom Motorcycle is perhaps the most powerful bike that was ever offered by the Confederate brand. It comes with a 160 horsepower v-train ending that sits within the billet alloy monocoque frame. The rear monoshock and cantilever forks keep the wheels in place and planted firmly onto the ground.
With the name change going on, Confederate FA-13 Combat Bomber Motorcycle will be one of the last that avoided the change of the company making motorcycles that are only electric. This means that the FA-13 is a historical one, and you not have the pleasure of finding ever again. This makes it especially valuable to motorcycle enthusiasts who want to own a piece of history when it comes to their bikes.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017