With its classic, yet innovated Ferrari appearance, the Ferrari F80 is something that many Ferrari lovers are hoping will join the market as more than just an idea. Currently, only a concept, the Ferrari F80 is considered to be an attractive and powerful vehicle by many experts and enthusiasts. It takes its design inspiration from other models, including its sharp nose and a long, prominent rear. Not only is the Ferrari F80 stylish and attractive, but it is robust and strong as well. Beneath its hood, the idea is to insert a V12 engine that was used in LaFerrari along with a KERS technology-based hybrid twin turbo V8 engine.
Powered by a V12 900 horsepower engine, the Ferrari F80 would be a total of 1,200 horsepower when combined with the KERS system. It can get up to 62 miles per hour in only 2.2 seconds, and this is due to its sheer power and the use of its innovative technology as well.
Learn more from Ferrari.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017
- Peka Peka House - October 23, 2017