The Gotham Project Superyacht has very clearly taken its inspiration from the mask worn by Batman with its iconic lines and curves. Created by the designer Ivan Erdevicki of the Dutch-owned Icon Yachts brand, this yacht is every bit as memorable and unique as Batman himself. It is a yacht that came about from not only the mind of Erevicki but from Van Oossanen Naval Architects and a broker named Harry Bristow-Holmes. It measures 150 feet long and has been given a luxurious black color to match the hue of Batman’s mask. Its length is such that it will not go unnoticed as it sails the seas, and its design is one that will certainly be noticed and recognized by anyone that the Gotham Project Superyacht passes by.
The Gotham Project Superyacht gets its power from two distinct 2,000 horsepower MTU engines. This Gotham Project Superyacht offers a top speed of up to 26 knots and can cruise at a speed of up to 12 knots, letting you get to where you want to go at a comfortable pace. Its aluminum hull is durable and resilient, able to take on whatever the ocean throws at it. Its superstructure is built to take on any large waves that might otherwise topple a yacht of its size. The durable structure only adds to the unique nature of the Gotham Project Superyacht, giving those who ride in it peace of mind and a genuine feel of luxury and prestige.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017
- Peka Peka House - October 23, 2017