Security cameras need to be sneaky. They need to blend right into the decor, leaving whoever comes into your home unannounced unaware of their presence. The first place people often look for security cameras when trying to detect them is the corner of the room, but rarely do they ever look up at a light fixture in order to see if they are currently being watched. With the HALO Vantage, you are getting a security camera that is hidden in plain sight.
The HALO Vantage allows you to stop placing your cameras on shelves with tangled cords and bulky appearances. Instead, the appearance is modern and wireless, allowing you to enjoy the security of having a watchful eye without having to worry about the unsightly nature that often comes with one. In only seconds, the Vantage can be installed into an existing recessed light fixture. This will allow you to get an optimized point of view that is able to capture more space than even a corner-mounted security camera. It can attach to your cell phone through an app that will allow you to check on the state of your home, even when you are far away from it. The HALO Vantage comes with an LED light and a self-charging battery that will always be ready because it charges whenever the lights in the room are turned on. A backup battery is included to monitor the home for 14 days even if the power goes out.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017