Sitting high above the rest of the world and secluded from the busy day-to-day that they endure sits the Infinity House in Northern Norway. The Infinity House was designed for lovers of a quiet retreat into the wilderness to recharge their batteries in a remote location. Featuring panoramic views of the Norwegian Sea along with sprawling mountains, a concrete, angular home sits atop a towering hill. Massive windows afford these views even from inside of its concrete structure complete with a black, 21-meter infinity pool and a secret staircase. The heated pool has been divided into two different sections, one with a swimming lane and the other with a resting bath. Designed as one large, breathable open space, the Infinity House itself has a living room, bedroom and kitchen all on one floor. The interior of the home is muted and understated, allowing the views around you to provide the decor instead.
Learn more here.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017
- Peka Peka House - October 23, 2017