Pocket knives are special. Not only are they entirely practical, portable and able to come in handy when you need them most, pocket knives are keepsakes that can be passed down from generation to generation. The James Brand The County Ebony + Black Pocket Knife is a fine example of a keepsake pocket knife in the way that it is beautiful, stylish and durable enough to withstand the test of time. The James Brand The County Ebony + Black Pocket Knife is a classic pocket knife that has been totally reimagined into a more modern, handsome design. Because of its unique creation, it is perfect for anyone of any age that needs a handsome pocket knife to keep on their person.
This pocket knife uses Sandvik 12C27 steel for the blade, which is one of the most resilient, durable steel types available. The slip-joint pocket knife features a modified straight back blade measuring 2.5 inches in length and the entire body measures 6 inches when it is open. Perfect for sticking in your pocket, the closed length of the knife is 3.5 inches. The sturdy handle of this handsome pocket knife is crafted out of striking ebony wood that gives the knife a sophisticated, yet rustic appearance. It is also made out of 416 stainless steel for reinforcement. As elegant as it is practical, this pocket knife makes an excellent birthday gift, stocking stuffer or just a simple “anytime” gift for a person that you love.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017