Designed to show off the skeleton of the knife, the Leatherman Skeletool is a beautiful multitool that looks unlike anything else you have ever seen. This tool comes with the basic tools that can have you prepared for any situation, whether you need to fix something quickly at home or are out on the hiking trail and need to get something fixed up before you can continue. This multitool comes with regular pliers, needle nose pliers, regular and hard wire cutters, a combination bottle opener and carabiner, a combo knife, a large bit driver and a way for you to hook and store extra items onto the handle.
The Skeletool is made with practicality in mind. It allows you to open up each of its components with a single hand. You can pull it apart and gain access to the tool that you need in seconds flat while also keeping one hand free to continue working on your project or to hold something important in place. It weighs a mere five ounces and is slender, making it simple to toss into your pocket. If you want to keep it readily available and free up pocket space, you can take advantage of the removable pocket clip to keep it secured wherever you wish. The locking blade ensures that no matter what you are using the skeletool for, you can do so safely.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- 27 Best Watches for Men Under $100 - November 13, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- Jaguar E-type Zero - November 6, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- Time of Your Life: Top 10 Best Luxury Watch Brands in the World - November 3, 2017
- Killspencer Utility Weekender - November 2, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017