The Peka Peka House is an ultra modern home that sits in a traditionally beautiful landscape on Kapiti Island. This house sits atop a beautiful hilltop area that overlooks its surroundings and provides a clear view of all there is to see with its large, floor to ceiling windows. It’s build with its coastal environment in mind as well as sheer modernism. The home consists of three rectangular areas that combine to create the lavish contemporary style.
The compact Peka Peka House comes with two blackened cedar covered forms, one of which provides you with a beautiful living area, while the other offers a comfortable and romantic place to sleep. Both of these spaces in the house offer a position upon which you can use to see the sea and the forest alike from anywhere in the home. It shelters a courtyard that faces north to keep the light in your sights without blinding your vision. It comes with a profiled polycarbonate that makes up the rest of the house, offering a workshop for you to get your hobbies and professional work done as well as a garage for either storage, automotive work or simply as a place to park your car. This modern home can truly merge the idea of natural and manmade beauty into one unique place and is currently waiting for you to explore and to be totally inspired by its presence. Learn more here.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- The Eternity Rose - July 30, 2018
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017