The Porsche 993 400R By Gunther Werks keeps in line with the heritage and iconic shape of the original Porsche 992. It is a high performance car that pays its respects to the iconic Porsches of days gone by. It has a throttle response and components that stray far away from electrical, an air cooled sound and a short wheel base. Those who love the Porsche 993 see it as one of the last year true Porsches available today. The company responsible for the restoration made a motorsport-inspired design for the 992 chassis. The Porsche 993 400R By Gunther Werks will be idea for even the most critical of Porsche enthusiasts due to its respect for the original design.
This Porsche 911 build is a completely customized and bespoke design that is at once stronger, more lightweight and more rigid than any that came before it. It gains its strength and loses its weight thanks to its carbon fiber composite body panels, roof, wind, deck lid and more. The frame has been baked and vacuum bagged in an autoclave that was set at around 250 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. The cockpit of the Porsche 993 400R By Gunther Werks comes with a spartan interior reminiscent of the 911. It uses the foundation of the original design and remasters it to offer it a unique and modern appeal that the other models cannot compare to. Learn more here.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Prevail 3-in-1 Parka by Tekkima - January 22, 2018
- Amazon Echo Show - December 26, 2017
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017
- leatherman skeletool - October 25, 2017
- Peka Peka House - October 23, 2017