With its light blue sheen and gorgeous case, the Seiko Presage Men’s Cocktail Watch is a subtle watch that makes an ideal choice for any formal or semi-formal occasion. This striking watch is a testament to classic styles of days gone by, making it a timeless choice that can be worn with any sort of attire. Its icy blue dial comes in the form of a sunburst design that offers it depth and dimension. The watch features a dazzling stainless steel case that matches both the indicators on the watch face as well as the hands that count the minutes, seconds and hours. A stunning black leather strap attaches the Seiko Presage Basic Line Men’s Cocktail Watch to the wrist and provides even greater elegance to the already sophisticated and stylish watch.
The Seiko Cocktail features a reliable and dependable Japanese automatic quartz movement inside of it. This movement is able to keep the time with great reliability and is always accurate. It has a power reserve of 41 hours to ensure that it is always ready to go. The case that houses everything inside measures 40.5 millimeters in diameter and 11.8 millimeters in thickness, providing a slightly weighty, large and noticeable watch that will be felt on the wrist and noticed by everyone around. Protecting the dial is a hardened mineral glass that is able to resist nicks, scratches, dents or any other sort of impact damages.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- 27 Best Watches for Men Under $100 - November 13, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- Jaguar E-type Zero - November 6, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- Time of Your Life: Top 10 Best Luxury Watch Brands in the World - November 3, 2017
- Killspencer Utility Weekender - November 2, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017