The perfect shirt for wear in the cooler months, the Merino Henley is a shirt that is designed to perform at its best, even during bad weather and harsh temperatures. Warm and comfortable, this shirt is made of 100 percent genuine Merino wool, which is ultra soft to the touch and will allow you sheer comfort while giving you the freedom of movement in any sort of weather. This shirt weighs 12 ounces, providing the perfect amount of weight for keeping you snug and warm without bogging you down and inhibiting your range of motion. It features a hidden zipper on its side entry back pocket for storage of important items in a sleek and nondescript way.
The pocketing comes with a custom-printed San Francisco vintage map on its interior to give it a unique bit of modern flair. In the back pocket, there is a media port that allows you to run a headphone cord through it, letting you put a soundtrack behind your day-to-day life without the headphones getting in the way or tangling as they would in a standard pocket. On the front is a three-button half-placket design. The buttons are made of virtually unbreakable Japanese urea cats-eye designs that are just as durable as they are stylish. The Merino Henley offers a tailored fit and high armholes to offer a flattering look in a comfortable, non restrictive manner. It can be worn as a base layer.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- 27 Best Watches for Men Under $100 - November 13, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- Jaguar E-type Zero - November 6, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- Time of Your Life: Top 10 Best Luxury Watch Brands in the World - November 3, 2017
- Killspencer Utility Weekender - November 2, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017