Many pocket knives have often been deemed “swiss army knives,” but they aren’t. Just because a knife is compact and helpful doesn’t mean that it is an authentic Swiss Army knife. If you have ever wanted to own a Swiss Army Knife, now is your chance. The Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Alox 93mm Medium Pocket Knife is a limited edition, genuine Swiss Army knife that is made by Victorinox. This Swiss Army Knife is cast in the traditional military olive green color, allowing you an authentic feel that you won’t get with a standard silver toned or black knife. It features high-grade alox scales to add even more detail.
The Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Knife features eight different functions that make it even more useful than a standard knife. This Swiss Army Knife features a large blade for cutting and slicing, a reamer, a can opener and a small screwdriver. These all come in handy when you are outdoors, whether you are adventuring or camping. This knife also comes with a bottle opener to help give you access to all of your beverages along with a wire stripper for helping you out at work. Finally, a key ring keeps this Swiss army knife attached to you at all times, whether it is hooked onto your belt or onto your actual key chain. No matter why you need a knife, you will always have it on hand when you choose the Victorinox Swiss Army Pioneer Alox 93mm Medium Pocket Knife.
Latest posts by Taylor (see all)
- Halo Vantage - November 22, 2017
- Rezvani Tank Tactical Urban Vehicle - November 19, 2017
- Halo Vantage Home Security Camera - November 16, 2017
- 27 Best Watches for Men Under $100 - November 13, 2017
- Norlan Vaild Whiskey Glass - November 8, 2017
- Jaguar E-type Zero - November 6, 2017
- R7 MK3 High Fidelity Radiogram - November 5, 2017
- Time of Your Life: Top 10 Best Luxury Watch Brands in the World - November 3, 2017
- Killspencer Utility Weekender - November 2, 2017
- 1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III - October 30, 2017
- Shinola Runwell Watch - October 30, 2017
- Toto Outdoor Grill Oven - October 28, 2017